1. The Professional Commons respects personal privacy and is committed to maintaining stakeholders trust and confidence. We believe in ensuring the security of personal information. We strive to protect any personal information that is provided to us by the use of reasonable care.
2. The purpose of collecting personal information is to:
(a) maintain our membership records;
(b) enable us to contact members and to keep them informed of The Professional Commons events;
(c) prepare records about the source and nature of funding as shall be determined by the Executive Committee as may be considered necessary and appropriate from time to time.
3. No disclosure of information regarding the source or amount of any donation to The Professional Commons will be made without the prior consent of the donor or as required by law.
4. The Professional Commons is the sole owner of any information we collect. Personal information is not lent or sold to anyone for any purpose.
5. This Policy is made by The Professional Commons in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
6. Requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held should be addressed to: The Professional Commons at [email protected].